Top Shelf® Indoor Potting Soil
Top Shelf® Indoor Potting Soil is a mix that forms an ideal media for your plants to grow healthy in pots. This product is made with compost, peat moss, perlite, pine bark, bio-char, mycorrhizae, and fertilizer. The fertilizer contained in this product is derived from Ammonium Sulfate, Muriate of Potash, Triple Superphosphate, Diammonium Phosphate. This mixture is formulated to give the highest nutrient-rich soil to your plants while allowing drainage to reduce gnats.
Top Shelf® Potting Soil
Top Shelf® Potting Soil is proud to be an OMRI® listed organic product. We start by taking our Top Shelf Compost then add sand, pine bark, and perlite. This mix forms an ideal media for your plants to grow strong in container pots, raised beds, or your garden. The Top Shelf Compost in this mix has met the STA requirements set forth by the US Composting Council®.
How To Use
- Choose a container that has a drain hole in the bottom.
- When planting new plants, fill the pot 1/3 full.
- Remove the plant from its original container and loosen the root ball to allow the roots to spread out in the new pot.
- Finish filling the pot with Top Shelf® Indoor Potting Mix. Do not fill past the top of the root ball.
- Lightly press soil down and then water until water drains out of the bottom